This Community Action Bradford & District project aims to improve the mental health and wellbeing of people in Bingley by helping people of all ages stay healthy and in particular, reaching out to isolated older people.
Regular activities you can join
- Weekly Lunch Club Plus at Cardigan House £6 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required.
- Wellbeing cafe “Cafe B” (every second Wednesday from 1.30pm to 3pm) at Little House £2 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required.
- Friendly drop-in sessions, Wednesday mornings at Cardigan House 10am to 12 noon, £3 per week.
- Computer classes, Wednesday afternoons at Cardigan House 12.45 to 2.45pm, £3 per week.
- Sunday lunch (every second Sunday) at Cardigan House £6 per person.
Please contact Sarah Parkinson for more details, or to book a place. Telephone 01274 787933 or email email@example.com.
Dates for the wellbeing cafe at Little House in 2018.
“Cafe B” runs from 1.30pm to 3pm. £2 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required – donations welcome.
- 11 July
- 8 August
- 12 September
- 10 October
- 14 November
- 12 December
Dates for Sunday lunch at Cardigan House in 2018.
Sunday lunch costs £6 per person. You must book a place in advance because this is a really popular event. To book, please call 01274 781222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- no Sunday lunch in June
- 8 July
- 12 August
- 9 September
- 14 October
- 11 November
- 23 December (to be confirmed, please check date when booking)