This Community Action Bradford & District project aims to improve the mental health and wellbeing of people in Bingley by helping people of all ages stay healthy and in particular, reaching out to isolated older people.
- NEW from 3 October 2017: Weekly Lunch Club Plus at Cardigan House (replaces luncheon club at Little House) £6 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required.
- Wellbeing cafe “Cafe B” (every second Wednesday) at Little House £2 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required.
- Friendly drop-in sessions, Wednesday mornings at Cardigan House 10am to 12.00 noon, £3 per week.
- Computer classes, Wednesday afternoons at Cardigan House 12.45 to 2.45pm, £3 per week.
- Sunday lunch (every second Sunday) at Cardigan House £6 per person.
- A befriending project (Shipley Area Links), matching volunteers with isolated people for friendship.
- Signposting to other areas of specialist support and information.
- Incorporating healthy living advice into activities wherever possible, involving other providers and agencies as appropriate.
Please contact Sarah Parkinson for more details, or to book a place. Telephone 01274 787933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for the wellbeing cafe at Little House in 2017.
“Cafe B” runs from 1.30pm to 3.00pm. £2 per person, additional charge of £4 for transport if required – donations welcome.
- 12 April
- 10 May
- 14 June
- 12 July
- 9 August
- 13 September
- 11 October
- 8 November
- 13 December
Dates for Sunday lunch at Cardigan House in 2017.
Sunday lunch costs £6 per person. You must book a place in advance because this is a really popular event. To book, please call 01274 781222 or email email@example.com
- 9 April
- 14 May
- 11 June
- 9 July
- 13 August
- 10 September
- 8 October
- 12 November
- 17 December (one week later than usual)