We’re here to help community organisations that are run by volunteers – supporting people who are giving back to their community.
Who we help
From registered charities to small community groups, sports clubs to faith groups, campaigns and community clean ups – if the organisation is not-for-profit then we’re here to help.
You don’t need to be part of a community group already and you don’t need to be a member of staff, we work with local residents, volunteers, trustees and staff members.
Support services for community organisations
By working together in partnership we can offer a complete support service to voluntary and community organisations across Keighley, Bradford, Shipley, Bingley and Ilkley.
- Advice and information (including starting a new group and funding advice).
- Room hire for community activities and services in BD1, BD8, Bingley and Keighley.
- Minibus hire for community groups through our community transport service.
- Finding and managing volunteers (including policies and DBS checks).
- Publicity on the DIVA Bradford directory (including advertising jobs and events).
- Bradford District Assembly including the Young Lives Bradford Network.
Contact the voluntary organisation support officer in your area – they’re here to help you find the right support service.
The voluntary organisation support officers do not advise private businesses (organisations where the majority of profits are distributed to individuals or other private companies). Instead, please visit the Business pages of the bfunded website where you will also find our FREE business search for funding.
Private businesses are also welcome to attend some of our training courses.