All courses run by Community Action Bradford & District are subsidised for voluntary and community groups and non-attendance means that this money is lost or that we can run fewer courses in future. In addition we often have waiting lists where places could be filled if appropriate notice of a cancellation is given.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by email to email@example.com
- Refunds will only be given if you have given us 5 clear working days notice
- If less than 5 clear working days notice is given the full course fee will still be payable
- Non-attendance is classed as a late cancellation and the full fee will be payable
- We may charge for non-attendance at free courses – check the course details
- You may delegate another member of your organisation to attend in your place rather than lose the full fee but you should let us know.
- We appreciate that, on occasion, non-attendance is unavoidable. However we ask that the delegate’s organisation covers the cost (where less than 5 clear working days notice has been given) so that we can keep course fees as low as possible.
All delegates are expected to check that they have authorisation to attend the course from their organisation.
These terms are for all courses run by Community Action Bradford & District except first aid courses. There is a separate cancellation policy for First Aid courses.