Young Lives Bradford works to empower the network of voluntary and community organisations to achieve better outcomes for children and young people in Bradford District.
We do this by:
- Engaging with a diverse range of organisations through collaboration, networking and clear, accessible channels of communications;
- Influencing decision-makers on issues relevant to the diverse needs of children and young people through effective voluntary and community sector representation at a strategic level;
- Developing relevant resources and learning opportunities for individuals and organisations within the voluntary and community sector.
What We Do
We are a network of voluntary and community sector groups and organisations in Bradford district who deliver services to children, young people and families. The network currently has over 350 members and is recognised by the local authority, the Children’s Trust and Bradford Safeguarding Children Board partners as the coordinating body for the local voluntary and community sector.
- A voice for the voluntary and community sector at all levels of Bradford’s strategic children’s trust body – the Children’s Trust through our voluntary and community sector representatives.
- Regular up to date information on all issues relating to children and young people’s services within Bradford district. Sign up to Briefing Bradford . To submit content for our email bulletin, email email@example.com
- Advice and guidance on a wide range of issues resulting from the changes to service delivery – including training for staff and information and resources on safeguarding children and young people including safeguarding policies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want support or advice.
- Events including network forums on topics of general interest to our network members e.g. Funding, Safeguarding, Early Help, Clinical Commissioning Groups etc.
- Administrative support to Young Lives Bradford Consortium – a separate organisation – that has been set up to seek funding to support coordinated delivery of services to children, young people and families in Bradford district.
Join Young Lives Bradford Network
Who can Join? You can become a network member if you are a voluntary or community sector group or not for profit organisation or project providing services to children, young people or families in Bradford district.
How? Email email@example.com
Cost: Network membership is FREE
Our members we have approximately 350 members ranging from small volunteer-led groups to large local and national organisations.