Lunch Club Plus has replaced Little House luncheon club.
Day and time
Tuesdays 11.30am to 2.45pm.
The first Lunch Club Plus of 2018 is on Tuesday 9 January.
Cardigan House, Ferncliffe Road, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16 2TA.
Lunch is £6 per person.
Transport is £4 per person for a return journey.
Enquiries and booking
Places available: to book or find out more, please telephone Sarah Parkinson on 01274 787933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Lunch Club Plus
- Options: Come for lunch or stay a bit longer and enjoy our afternoon activities.
- We get to know you: Our initial assessment is a conversation that helps us see how we can help you and what activities and food you enjoy (and what you don’t like!)
For your carer
- Options: Stay and have lunch with us or take some time to have a break.
- Support for you: We understand that everyone is different and that needs change. Talk to us about how we can help.
- Flexible: You can decide from week-to-week – just call Cardigan House on a Monday and let us know 01274 781222.
- Manageable: Not a full day but a break for a few hours.
- Friendly: We get to know you and what you’re interested in. We help everyone get on and chat.
- Qualified and professional: Fully insured, DBS-checked staff and volunteers. Feedback welcomed.
- Inclusive: Accessible venue. Dementia friendly.